Zucchini is one of the things I remember most about growing up in California. Summer time always yielded bags and bags of zucchini because everyone grew it. I can still remember all the ways my mother prepared this vegetable, and this recipe here is one of my favorites. I cook and serve this to my family often, as it is very simple, quick and delicious!
Sauteed Zucchini or Summer Squash
- 2 cloves Garlic, slivered
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp Fresh dill
- In an 8 inch pan quickly saute the garlic in the olive oil over medium heat, being careful not to overcook the garlic, as it will turn bitter.
- Add the sliced zucchini and toss until covered with oil and garlic.
- Add fresh dill, lower the heat, and cover pan for a few minutes to cook through. Serve immediately.