Peppery Lemon Avocado Salad Dressing
I never buy salad dressing from the store. Why would I? In just a few moments, I can whip together a dressing like this which is packed with vitamins, minerals and healthy fats. Believe me, once you start making your own salad dressings, you’ll never go back to store bought.
- 1 cup hass avocado 2 1/2 small or 2 medium
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 cup fresh water +2 TBSP
- 1 tsp salt sea salt, pink or grey salt work well
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients in your blender or food processor until smooth and creamy. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.