Asparagus is one of the healthiest vegetables you can eat. Full of anti-inflammatory properties, it is one of my favorites that I feed my family, including my 2 year old. This simple grilled asparagus recipe is delicious, and comes together quickly for an easy midweek side dish.
Servings: 2 Servings
- 0.5 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Place asparagus on a plate, drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper to taste.
- Roll asparagus to coat each stalk with oil
- Place on very hot ridged grill or in a broiler, and cook until stalks start to brown.
- Turn and cook other side.
- Remove to serving platter and garnish with parsley
- Chefs note: Leftover asparagus is great served in a salad!